* JADEWIN UV 328 is a strong absorber of ultraviolet radiation in
the 290~400 region and has a high degree of photostability - photochemical
energy absorbed in the Ultraviolet region is dissipated as thermal
* Features strong UV absorption, low initial color, good solubility
in plasticizers and monomers, moderately low volatility, and
excellent compatibility in a wide variety of substrates.
* Recommended for use in polyolefins, PVC, styrene homo and
copolymers, ABS,acrylic polymers, unsaturated polyesters,
thermoplastic urethanes, moisture curedpolyurethanes, polyacetals,
polyvinylbutyral, two component epoxies and urethanes,oil alkyds
and thermosetting acrylic enamels.
* JADEWIN UV 328 can also be used in Powder coatings,can be used in
combination with phenolic &phosphite antioxidants, and HALS
tooptimize performance in outdoor use.
* For additional information please consult the Material safety